Signing up for The Freedom Fix by Erica Stone was a no-brainer. I knew I wanted to review it – because I wanted to experience the adventure of going through the program with her.
I love reviewing something as I implement it. Here’s part one of this review if you haven’t read it yet.
Just a heads-up, this post contains affiliate links, which means I might make a commission when you click through one of my links and make a purchase.
What Happens After Clicking “Buy Now?”
The buying process is super easy. I clicked buy, entered my delivery information, and paid.
I was immediately granted access to a zip file that I downloaded and opened up.
In the file is a welcome from Erica where she details what you do next (which is simply signing up for the Freedom Fix emails that you’ll be getting over the next 6 months.)
The Freedom Fix FAQ
Erica sent out an email with some questions she was getting about The Freedom Fix coaching. I thought I’d review them here since you’re probably wondering the same thing as others.
- The only other investment required after purchasing The Freedom Fix is if you need a domain name and hosting.
- If you’ve tried affiliate marketing and failed, Erica will break down everything that’s required to succeed as an affiliate marketer in a way that’s easy to understand so you can apply this information to your own efforts.
- Not everyone goes straight to Amazon to make a purchase. Sometimes, they’re looking for more information. This is where you can succeed as an affiliate.
- If you already have an affiliate site, this is your opportunity to focus on improving your content by following along step-by-step as Erica starts one site and revives another.
- Even though the price is super-low, there is a payment option available.
- The amount of writing required depends on the type of site you want to build/grow.
- The time investment depends on you. You can follow along and do what Erica is doing as she does it or you can save this information and work at your own pace.
Follow Along as I Implement and Review The Freedom Fix
I’d like to be able to keep pace with Erica but time will tell if I’ll be able to do that. I hope you’ll follow along with me and keep checking back for updates to this review. In fact, you can read part three right now!
Registration is only open until midnight Mountain time on September 5th and coaching emails start September 6th.
I’m eager to see what Erica has in store for us. 🙂