One of my biggest pet peeves is that my Facebook images – those images I upload directly to my Facebook page – just open up larger when they’re clicked and can’t be linked.
Most of the time, it’s fine because I share photos I want fans to engage with (like, love, haha, etc.) Like the one there on the right. 😎
And, for the most part, I’m okay with Facebook picking up an image from a link I share.
But sometimes, I wish I had more options.
Like using a graphic I created to send people to my newsletter signup.
Or creating a multiple-choice question on an image and having readers “click their choice” to be sent to a related blog post!
Graphics are POWERFUL and often get people to take action even without a call-to-action! Pair the right image with a call-to-action and you have even more powerful resource.
What Links Look Like NOW
When you share a link on Facebook, you’ll see a post that looks something like this:
My featured image is there and when you click it, you’re taken to my blog post. Easy peasy.
But there are a couple of problems here.
First, Facebook doesn’t always pull the right image and what shows up can look pretty bad. Second, because of certain requirements, I can’t use a variety of graphics and I certainly can’t create a special image to upload and link out.
And when you post an image, the only thing that happens when a user clicks on it is that it opens up a larger version of that particular image. But just imagine your results if, when that user clicked your image, they were taken to your blog, landing page, another social media platform, or even the buy page for an affiliate product! (With appropriate disclosure, of course. 😉 )
What an Image Looks Like Using This Tool
Now let’s take a look at what a linked image looks like when you use this tool to share it:
After the image was ready, I just uploaded it using this tool, grabbed my customizable link, and shared! Couldn’t be easier.
Watch Me Create a Clickable Image for Facebook in Just a Couple of Minutes!
How YOU Can Use This Tool to Get the Most Out of Your Traffic
I want you to think beyond linking to your blog. How else can you creatively direct traffic?
You can send users to:
- your newsletter signup page
- a landing page
- an affiliate offer
- another social media platform you’re on
And not only that, but you can also create compelling images that readers want to click!
- Ask a question and let people know they can get the answer by clicking through
- Create a multiple-choice image and have readers click their answer (and send them to a related resource)
- Create an image that features a challenge for your readers and have them click through for resources that would help them complete the challenge
There are so many ways you can use this tool to drive traffic to your resources and special offers!
What All Do You Get With LetClicks?
These are some cool perks. You can do so much more than create a clickable image for Facebook posts!
- Get Hundreds to Thousands of Clicks on a Single Facebook Post
- Takes Only Minutes to Setup and Post
- Create ONE CLICK Image Links – Photos & GIF Videos
- Easily Clone Your Links For Quick Link Creations
- Use LetClicks Links To Post in Facebook Groups, Pages, timeline and even Messenger or Skype
- Retarget Your Clickers by Inserting Your Tracking Pixels
- Change the re-direct URL ANYTIME even after you post
- Get An Overview of Your Click Performance Quickly.
- Upload and Manage All Your Images in Your IMAGE Library
- Optimize Your Link Posts For Desktop & Mobile With PHOTOLINK OPTIMIZER
- Create UNLIMITED Image Posts
- Create Image Link POOLs to Keep Your Campaigns Organized
- Use Affiliate Links inside your Image!
- LIFETIME Access
If You Liked This Post, You’ll Also Like: