Satisfy your cravings for a spicy, cheesy, and juicy meal with this easy-to-follow Keto Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe. Perfect for your keto diet, this dish packs all the flavors in one!
If you are following a ketogenic diet, finding delicious and healthy meal options can be a challenge. However, this Keto Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Chicken Breasts recipe is here to change that! It’s the perfect dish for those who want to enjoy a spicy, cheesy, and juicy meal while staying true to their keto diet. With its bold flavors and juicy chicken, this recipe is sure to become a family favorite.
To make Keto Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Chicken Breasts, you’ll need:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- 4 ounces of shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 jalapeno peppers
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of dried basil
- 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Cut a pocket into the side of each chicken breast and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, diced jalapenos, minced garlic, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Spoon the cheese mixture into the pockets of each chicken breast, making sure to not over-stuff.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, paprika, basil, and thyme. Brush the mixture onto the chicken breasts.
- Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Keto Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Chicken Breasts can be served as a main dish with a side of roasted vegetables or a salad. You can also add a dollop of sour cream on top for added creaminess.
Q: Is this recipe suitable for a ketogenic diet?
A: Yes, this recipe is keto-friendly. It contains healthy fats, low carbohydrates, and moderate protein, making it the perfect meal for a ketogenic diet.
Q: Can I substitute the jalapenos with another type of pepper?
A: Yes, you can substitute jalapenos with another type of pepper, such as Anaheim or poblano peppers, to adjust the level of spiciness to your liking.
Q: Can I make this recipe ahead of time?
A: Yes, you can make this recipe ahead of time and refrigerate it until ready to bake. Simply bake the chicken breasts for an additional 5-10 minutes to reheat.
Keto Jalapeno Popper Stuffed Chicken Breasts are a delicious and healthy way to enjoy a spicy, cheesy, and juicy meal while on a ketogenic diet. With its bold flavors and juicy chicken, this recipe is sure to become a family favorite. So, go ahead and give it a try today!